Bait and Switch

By Billy Cayce -

Candidate Dr. Ralph Massullo appears to have pulled a bait and switch on the voters of Florida State House District 34. He held a fundraiser as the Florida State Representative of this district and then a short time later announced his bid for the Florida State Senate. This appears to be misleading and unprofessional. Therefore, I feel Dr. Massullo owes the voters a full and truthful explanation as to why he switched.  

At the same time Dr. Massullo entered the race for Florida State Senate, an unknown Democrat entered the race for Florida State House District 34. It appears that this is a clever ploy by the “elites” to maintain a “closed primary” so Democrats and NPAs that see through this clever ploy cannot cross party lines to vote for Republican Dr. Paul Reinhardt.  

To date, four candidates have entered the race for Florida House District 34: Republican Dr. Paul Reinhardt, Rebecca Bays (Mrs. Michael Bays), Dale Merrill and an unknown Democrat by the name of Nancy Pierson.  

I believe Dr. Massullo is a great doctor and a good citizen of Citrus County, but it appears he’s being pulled into the arena of dirty politics by those who desire power and control. I feel it is our duty to vet all candidates regardless of their political affiliation, stated qualifications or incumbency. So the following preliminary questions should be asked of and answered by Dr. Massullo: Why are you running for the Florida Senate? Are you really concerned about the residents of Citrus County?  Or do you have some self-serving ulterior motive? 

We have a right to know where Dr. Massullo stands. Well, Ralph, are you going to be open and honest or...?

Billy Cayce is an active conservative citizen of Citrus County.

Comments

  1. Billy, I am running for the State Senate to continue promoting the conservative values that I have fought for in the House; right to life, protecting our constitutional rights, promoting career and technical education in our schools, protecting our environment and reforming our healthcare system to better serve the needs of our growing and aging population. I believe in a more effective and efficient government. The senate will afford me a longer runway to accomplish my goal of making the lives of Floridians better. I consider myself a servant leader and I believe my record confirms my ability to get things done and stand up against the woke wave that seems moving through our society. I am and have always been open and honest with my constituents. Given this was a redistricting year, I have been telling people since the summer that I was considering running for the State Senate once the proposed districts were outlined. After I announced my candidacy for the State Senate, all of my contributors received a letter from me informing them of my decision and letting them know that they could have a refund if they desire. To date, no individual has requested one. I hope that clarifies that misunderstanding. I appreciate all you do to promote conservative values in our community. Thank you for standing up for what you believe and advocating.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family. Ralph Massullo, MD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas Ralph from George and Paul John Reinhardt MD.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On our Jan. 6 political prisoners

Hernando man gets visit from sheriff's office after email to Holly Davis

Commissioner Holly Davis wants Citrus County to promote homosexuality to children